Jan 01, 2013
The Eastern Winery Exposition has finalized the 2013 Schedule of Events for March 6-7 at the Lancaster County Convention Center and Lancaster Marriott at Penn Square, including the conference and its line-up of speakers. The program features a similar format as 2012, but now also includes more sessions and speakers in the two-day program, a hard cider workshop, 90% new speakers, and more time to visit the expanded trade show which will feature 160-180 exhibiting companies.
The schedule is now available for viewing.
Highlights from the 2013 program include:
- A two-part workshop on Social Media Networking for wine marketing
- Two sessions featuring Energy Savings in the winery
- A hard cider half-day workshop on Friday, March 8th
- More sessions and speakers in the main conference, March 6-7th
- Ten academic / research speakers addressing topics in viticulture and enology
- Three Industry Newcomer sessions
- New Technology sessions
- A variety of registration options for any professional budget
- 16+ state and industry associations as supporting partners, offering conference registration discounts to their members
"There will be no resting on our laurels from 2012, says Conference Manager Richard Leahy. "Although our inaugural conference was a great success, accompanied by lots of positive feedback, we maintain that EWE is an industry event and as such, the industry has a say in what we present. We actively solicited feedback and have incorporated that into the 2013 program."